WRITTEN BY: MONALISA BISWAL
FOREWORD BY : ANURAG SAHOO
Before posting this one, i just want to tell it is just the view of my friend MONALISA BISWAL, the topper of our batch. I personally think i don't match even the half of the description given in this article about me. Still it's great to have an article written on myself. And HATS OFF to MONALISA for using such remarkable words to give a shape to her thoughts about me.
Not a very handsome guy neither a hunk nor a heartthrob ….
But a person with unfathomed intelligence and this blog is the brainchild of him. To give a citation for him in these limited paragraphs is beyond my periphery. Yet thru this article I will try to encompass his intelligence.
A person who has brought all kinds of knowledge at our disposal through this blog, has a hands-on or should I say a first hand knowledge et al topics …u just need to name it .
He is “the man” who actually changed my orientation and view point towards knowledge. He made me realize the importance of possessing knowledge, taught me the art of imbibing fruitful knowledge and most importantly inculcated a feel-good sensation on learning the essentials. He is among the few men who have had a strong impact on my life and attitude. This is for the second time that I’m writing an article for anybody or rather I should say gratifying anybody. The first being about my school teacher.
ANURAG holds a hell lot of importance in my life. I do consider myself as one of the privileged person to possess talent but I acknowledge this person as being far ahead of me in the field of talent and endowments. This is not an article written just to merely praise his worth nor this piece of work be considered as a kudos. But being a batch mate it is a genuine appreciation of his bountiful knowledge.
The priced possession that ANURAG has is not god gifted to him but it has been explicated over the span of time by regular acquisition of knowledge. It can be said that he was gifted with a brain which he made appropriate use.
Knowledge , information and intelligence is possessed by different people but making an effective use of these at the right place is the task of a wizardry, a maven ,a virtuoso… that is what is ANURAG
Apart fro m this dimension he taught me another very essence of life and that is to take a chill pill even in tensed situation. I used to call it recklessness but his impact is so much monumental that it made me change this opinion. Really a cool dude and I myself idealize him in many aspects.
But hey this is not all its just a synopsis of this splendid personality. Wanna know more about him wait for the next chapter of this article….

15 comments:
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew
where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!
My website :: pendulum castle walkthrough
Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on the internet blogshop for
wholesale & supply korean accessories, earrings, earstuds, choker, rings, trinket, hair &
bracelet add-ons. Deal 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
Also visit my weblog : habilidades cognitivas
Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ideal on the internet blogshop for wholesale & supply korean add-ons,
accessories, earstuds, necklace, rings, hair, bracelet & bangle add-ons.
Offer 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
My blog post : staples wire
After exploring a number of the blog posts on your web site, I truly like your way of writing
a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking
back soon. Please visit my web site as well and tell me what you
think.
Have a look at my homepage Genital Warts Cure
Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!
Review my webpage :: Viagra
Simply want to say your article is as astonishing.
The clearness in your post is just great and i can
assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine
with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.
my web page blu-ray
Also see my website: new releases,dvd,blu-ray,movies,tv shows
My relatives always say that I am wasting my
time here at net, except I know I am getting experience every day by reading thes pleasant content.
Also visit my web page ... grand-jewelry
Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, so I am going
to let know her.
my web blog: Best Baby Monitors
We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire group can be thankful to you.
My blog :: Power Complaints
Hello to every , for the reason that I am genuinely eager of reading
this web site's post to be updated daily. It carries fastidious material.
Check out my web page: cheap gw2 gold
That is very attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional blogger.
I have joined your feed and look forward to
seeking extra of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks
my web blog - http://www.pornoutopia.com/hot-chick-in-squirting-action/
Hey there! I've been reading your site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!
My blog - handjob-teens.com
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly
the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
Stop by my blog post - Cute Blonde Gets Rammed By Stud *alturl.com*
We are Professional manufacturer of high quality taps. We offer a collection of more than 10,000 Taps in our website: www.tapworld.com.au
Decide the lens material of the glasses. Polycarbonate lenses are a better quality womens sunglasses replace
Post a Comment